Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Story Full of Suspense


Some days ago I read with my classmates a story called Three Skeleton Key, I like it a lot. It was a great story full of suspense and scary things. Though I didn’t like that Itchoua; one of the friends died, but it was an interesting story. I f you are one of those persons that like scary and suspenseful stories I recommend you to read it. I have never read a story like this one. In my life I haven't never had an experience like this and I don't want to have it.

I think that is to fake what they said about the rats that they drive the boat like theiy are so little and it would be to hard for them to take the steering wheel and drive. It was too much coincidence that there were sharks sorrounding the key.Maybe you have read other stories about this author that are very fun and you can recomend the author of this book is called George G. Toudouze he has made many of the stories in my english book he is a good author.

Finally i think it was a good story but with some fake and sad things lthough it was fine so if you one to know more details read Three Skeleton Key.

No comments: